Brake Professional Fleet Safety Conference 2018
This year’s Brake Professional Fleet Safety Conference will be held on Friday 25th May at the Birmingham Conference and Events Centre, just behind New Street station.
The theme for this year’s event is Facing the future: are you ready?
The morning plenary session includes presentations on:
- Safety through innovation
- The modern driver
- Crash data – towards a safer future
While in the afternoon, a series of breakout sessions will cover:
- Routing and journey planning
- Prioritising people and their welfare
- Electric vehicles
- A holistic approach to risk assessment
- Managing young drivers
- Trucks: New vehicle standards
- Embedding an effective risk management policy
- Recruitment and driver training
- Vans: The future of delivery.
For more information please click here.