How will technology make your drivers safer, reduce downtime and save your company money?
Story from Fleet News.
Fleet News has partnered with the AA and Goodyear to provide insight into how emerging and future technology will impact on fleet decision-makers – and how to ensure vehicles are operated as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Insight and practical advice will be given in a 45-minute Fleet News’ webinar on Wednesday, July 17th at 2pm.
Chairing the webinar will be Fleet News’ editor-in-chief Stephen Briers.
- Keeping tomorrow’s fleet on the road. The AA will separate fact from fiction and provide practical insight into how we can make the driving experience better, for fleets and businesses, every day.
- Goodyear will reveal how using connected and intelligent tyres on shared and autonomous fleets can make them more efficient and save money.
- Stuart Thomas, AA director of fleet and SME services
- Dean Hedger - AA development manager
- Erin Spring - director new ventures, Goodyear
To register please click here.
Related news, events and information
2 May 2019 – On May 8th, Rose van Steijn, Fleet Forums' Development Director will dig into the concept of coaching as a...
28 September 2017 – The Global Alliance of NGOs for Road Safety is partnering with the EASST and ACM Moldova to bring you an...
30 August 2017 – In September 2017, the Alliance, in collaboration with the Eastern Alliance for Safe and Sustainable Transport...
6 September 2017 – Fleet Management Live will take place on 3rd - 4th October 2017 at the NEC, Birmingham. It welcomes...
27 March 2019 – DriverMetrics Research Director, Dr Lisa Dorn will speak at the Fleet Workshop: Public Sector and Housing on...
3 April 2019 – DriverMetrics Research Director, Dr Lisa Dorn will speak at the Fleet Workshop: Public Sector and Housing on...