IRF Global Road Summit
The 1st IRF Global Summit & 15th REAAA Conference will take place in Bali, Indonesia on the 22nd-24th March 2017.
It is the largest forum in Asia for showcasing new road technologies, and sharing best practices in the road sector. The theme of Roads for Better Living, seeks to promote more cost effective and sustainable roads and road networks that maximize the socio-economic benefits to society. A special focus will be paid to climate resilience, road safety, and connectivity.
- Green Construction and Sustainability
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Road Safety
- Road Development as a Driver of Growth
- Road Financing Schemes/PPPs
- Hear from the top technical & scientific experts around the globe
- Get first-hand knowledge of one the biggest road construction programs in the world
- Engage with over 1,000 local & international delegates
- Network with key regional & global decision makers
- View the latest technologies and products and services at the Exhibition
- Benefit from incomparable technical and scientific programs featuring some 125 speakers
- Learn about the newest innovations that will transform the road sector
To register please click here.
Related news, events and information
6 September 2017 – Story from eDriving. eDrivingSM , the largest global provider of driver risk management and driver training...
18 February 2019 – The Global Road Safety Facility of the World Bank plays an essential global role in providing funding,...
11 December 2018 – Prince Michael presented an award for Road Safety Management to the National Association of City Transportation...
18 September 2017 – IRF member Tanzania Road Association (TARA) is organising the Annual Roads Convention (ARC 2017) November 16th...
8 February 2018 – Global NCAP will host its first ever World Congress in Delhi from September 26th - 29th, 2018. The Congress...
7 November 2018 – The UN Road Safety Collaboration is pleased to announce the theme of the 5th UN Global Road Safety Week:...
17 January 2018 – With the signing of the Consortium Charter in Washington DC, the International Road Federation, Geneva has...
31 January 2018 – The Australasian College of Road Safety (ACRS) & Austroads, and co-Chair organisations ARRB and Transport &...