MAST Online ten-year anniversary.
2019 marks the ten-year anniversary of MAST Online and it has announced some significant changes to the product, including a simplified pricing model and a new suite of Headliner dashboards.
These new tools allow users to view local reports showing trends for key road safety groups including for the first time collision locations, as well as home residency. Over a thousand of these dashboards have been created for each highway authority in Great Britain and together with the existing regional dashboards provide answers to many questions posed by road safety professionals.
The refreshed offering now includes the following items:
- Access to the MAST Portal with content tailored to your organisation (public sector users only)
- Access to your Regional road safety dashboard to allow the comparison of casualty numbers with filters and displays to show associated information from STATS19.
- Access to bespoke Headliner reports for your authority area covering all road user groups. Headliners also include a breadth of analyses per road user group, allowing clear visibility of information. This is inclusive of collision heatmaps, risk rate hotspot analysis and the minutiae of casualty type, time, age, and how each compares on both a national and regional scale.
- Continued use of the original, powerful MAST Online, MAST Provisional and MAST Professional (where authorised by DfT) systems for in-depth analysis.
- Upgraded support service, allowing helpdesk access via telephone and email, clear, concise tutorials as well as membership of the new MAST Slack Channel for peer-to-peer advice.
- Reduced entry to the annual Joining The Dots national analysts’ conference.
Related news, events and information
10 July 2018 – The delegate registration is now open for the inaugural Young Rider Focus conference - and there's a very...
20 February 2019 – David Davies, Chief Executive of PACTS comments on its report 'Road Safety Since 2010 - Update with 2017...