Make Time for Winter
Many of our partners and business champions are supporting the Highways Agency "Make time for winter" campaign this year. In addition to the website and twitter channels, HA is pleased to inform you that it now have a page on facebook.
Here you will find lots more interesting information about how we help to keep the motorways and major A roads clear during the winter, along with advice that includes:
• Winter kit - reminders about what you should keep in your car during severe weather
• Weather Watch - latest information from the Met Office staff based in the National Traffic Operations Centre
• Live flood alerts - an interactive map in association with the Environment Agency
• @winterhighways – linking to theTwitter feed
• Traffic on Twitter – all Twitter traffic feeds in one place
• Plus links to YouTube and Flickr pages, photos and videos
To follow simply click on the image above or go to facebook.com/winterhighways
Related news, events and information
3 August 2018 – Bosch has partnered with Foreca, a Finnish weather forecasting company, to offer connected vehicles detailed...