Training Assistance Georgia
The Foundation Partnership for Road Safety is seeking a dynamic, creative and experienced person to serve as a trainer/moderator for a multinational civil society capacity building workshop to be held on September 22-26, 2014 in Georgia (venue TBD).
The primary functions of the selected person are to:
• Deliver training on community engagement and networking for representatives of NGOs working on road safety issues
• Moderate workshops, facilitate sharing experience among participants and discussions with experts
• Facilitate establishment of network among participants
• Plan follow up action plan for participants
• Provide individual coaching to participant organizations after the workshop(if needed)
• Develop evaluation tools to assess the efficiency of the training
• Work closely with the Partnership for Road Safety to make sure that training materials and discussions are adapted to the needs of the program.
CRITERIA for Selection
• Minimum of five years work experience in developing and conducting community outreach, community engagement, campaigning, advocacy, and other civil society development related projects
• Prior delivery of trainings to multicultural/multinational groups
• Excellent analytical, communication, problem-solving, teamwork and leadership skills
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience and diplomacy
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Interested persons should send CV to the firstname.lastname@example.org
Related news, events and information
10 January 2018 – Story from Road safety GB. Working in partnership with the German Jordanian University (GJU), the Road Safety...
6 September 2017 – The campaign which now forms the core element of the Highways England business outreach programme is developing...
17 January 2018 – The two-day Behavioural Change - Applied Human Factors course is described as 'essential learning' for students...
25 January 2019 – The Global Road Safety Partnership is this year celebrating its 20 year anniversary. Currently active in more...
17 January 2019 – Story from Road Safety GB. The Road Safety GB Academy has unveiled its spring 2019 training programme for road...
17 October 2018 – Story from Road Safety GB. Road safety professionals are being invited to participate in a new consultation,...
6 September 2017 – Story from eDriving. eDrivingSM , the largest global provider of driver risk management and driver training...