Webinar - New vehicle technology for safe and healthy mobility.
The New vehicle technology for safe and healthy mobility Global Fleet Champions' webinar will take place on the 29th October 2019 - 2pm-3pm GMT.
Safe vehicles are vital for safe and healthy mobility. New vehicle technology can help prevent crashes, and prevent death or serious injury if a crash occurs. While technology offers many benefits, it can also present challenges to fleet operators; however, with careful choice and effective integration with a wider risk management strategy, vehicle technology can help managers to reduce risk across fleets.
The academic and practitioner speakers will discuss:
- the latest vehicle technology being developed and tested across the world
- how vehicle technology can help organisations reduce road risk
- what fleet managers should be doing now to prepare for the future
Who should attend?
- representatives of any organisation that employs people who drive for work
- fleet managers
- health and safety managers
- transport managers
- HR professionals
The webinar is also relevant for road safety NGOs, fleet suppliers, insurers, fleet risk management and driver training providers.
For information on how to register please click here.