ETSC: European Seminar on Work-Related Road Safety
The European Transport Safety Council (ETSC), together with MiX Telematics, are organising a seminar on work-related road safety to take place in Birmingham, UK.
The seminar will focus on the key issues affecting employers in fleet and road-related risk management, and will feature invited experts from across the UK and Europe. A range of key work-related road safety issues will be discussed such as fleet management, insurance and reducing risk and costs.
Speakers from the following organisations will appear:
- European Transport Safety Council
- MiX Telematics (PRAISE Project Sponsor)
- National Vehicle Distribution Ltd (Winners of the 2018 PRAISE Award for Large Companies)
- UK Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
- Wincanton Logistics Company
- Applied Driving Techniques
To register, and for more information, please visit the event page on the ETSC website.