''Governance and Infrastructure for Smart and Connected Mobility"
This high-level ITS event will focus on “Governance and Infrastructure for Smart and Connected Mobility” and is being organized to kick start a collaborative dialogue among key ITS stakeholders following recent technology developments in our sector.
Speakers will include:
- Yuwei Li, Director Sustainable Transport Division, UNECE
- Kiran K. Kapila, Chairman, International Road Federation (IRF)
- David Stuart Watt, President Roads Australia
- Bill Halkias, Managing Director & CEO of Attica Tollway, President of ASECAP, President of HELLASTRON
- Chaesub Lee, Director Telecommunication Standardization Bureau
- Eva Ambrosius, Manager Road Markings, Evonik
- Ian Yarnold, Co-Chair of the WP.29 IWG on ITS, DfT, UK
- Tim Gammons, Director, Intelligent Mobility, ARUP
- Gonzalo Alcaraz, Senior Program Manager - Innovation and Strategic Initiatives, BestMile
- Anil Srivastava, Director General, DMEO and Adviser Niti Aayog (Gov. of India)
- Anouar Benazzouz, Director General, Autoroute du Maroc (ADM)
For more information please click here.
Related news, events and information
25 July 2018 – In this briefing, ETSC outlines its recommendations on the key EU road safety policy dossiers to be steered by...
17 January 2018 – With the signing of the Consortium Charter in Washington DC, the International Road Federation, Geneva has...
18 May 2018 – In a long-awaited and very significant announcement today the European Commission set a new EU target to halve...
24 May 2017 – Occupational road risk management is good business practice, but for too many employers it is a 'tick box...
24 April 2018 – Brake, the road safety charity, has confirmed the speaker line-up for its acclaimed Fleet Safety Conference...
7 November 2018 – The UN Road Safety Collaboration is pleased to announce the theme of the 5th UN Global Road Safety Week:...