Fleet Van Conference - 30th September 2010
The Van Fleet Conference will be held at the National Motor Cycle Museum, near the NEC, Birmingham, on Thursday 30th September.
The event will be solely dedicated to van fleet operators and will help them tackle the challenges that have to be faced when dealing with work-related road safety.
The conference will include case studies from some of the UK's top van fleets and propose new suggestions and the best ideas to cuts costs and deliver efficient transport services.
Christopher Macgowan OBE is chairman and speakers include Janet Entwistle, managing director of Driving for Better Business champion BT Fleet, Robin Dickeson, manager, CV affairs at the SMMT; John Watts, editor, CV Monitor, CAP;; Alex Thompson, vehicle crash-worthiness researcher, TRL; Gary Whittam, van industry adviser; Steve Bridge, van sales and marketing director at Mercedes-Benz and Adrian Vinsome, head of programmes at Cenex.
The benefits of attending the Van Fleet Conference will be:
* Discover how to deliver cost savings and efficiencies in van fleets
* Keep up-to-date with the latest legislation
* Interactive conference sessions – contribute to the debate, ask questions.
* Find out how to reduce CO2; reducing fuel costs
* Obtain a powerful strategic plan to implement into your business
* Top case studies from like-minded professionals showing how they achieved their objectives and saved money in the process
* Networking – gain insight and inspiration from your industry peers
For more information please access the Fleet Van website.
Related news, events and information
24 May 2017 – Occupational road risk management is good business practice, but for too many employers it is a 'tick box...
6 September 2017 – Fleet Management Live will take place on 3rd - 4th October 2017 at the NEC, Birmingham. It welcomes...
23 February 2018 – RoadSafe has been pleased to support the EASST Road Safety at Work: Online Course for Managers. Taught by...
7 February 2018 – The conference will bring together leaders of the UK fleet industry and will enable fleet managers and...
23 November 2016 – Brake is inviting bookings from fleet operators and suppliers to attend its 2017 Fleet Safety conference, which...
17 March 2017 – Brake is inviting bookings from fleet operators and suppliers to attend its Fleet Safety Conference 2017, which...