Case studies at Challenge Bibendum
Adrian Walsh, director RoadSafe co-chaired a workshop at Challenge Bibendum together with Ken Shaw, former fleet safety expert from BP, RoadSafe advisor and author of many good practice guides including FleetSafe .
The workshop brought together leading academics and practitioners from across the world to consider the costs of road accidents which represent a significant obstacle for the removal of poverty in developing and emerging countries. It considered case studies from the Driving for Better Business campaign.
The one day event which was part of the safety theme at Challenge Bibendum considered:
- The business case, public-private partnerships
- Assessment programs for cars, infrastructure, road users, and administration
- Driver training and certification programs / School programes
- Reducing road fatalities: fighting poverty
- Towards zero work related traffic fatalities: a competitive lever Safe driving and eco-driving: a synergic saving
Related news, events and information
26 June 2018 – The 10th edition of the National Conference will take place at The Grand in Brighton on 27th - 28th November...
21 March 2018 – Story from the National Road Safety Partnership Programme. With road crashes representing the most common form...
24 October 2016 – Driving for Better Business champions' case studies feature in a new on-line course developed by the EASST...