Evidence Based Practice Course delivered by DevonCC with Plymouth University
The basic course - Intelligent Client provides an introduction to Evidence Based Practice. It is aimed at road safety professionals and other injury prevention professionals who wish to develop thier skills and knowledge about commissioning services and products.
Key learning points
• Appreciation of Evidence Based Practice and its various benefits
• Knowledge of the variety of evidence available for injury prevention
• Ability to form appropriate questions and find relevant evidence
• Ability to identify and understand a problem
• Ability to form goals, aims and objective
Further advanced courses are in development.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Related news, events and information
17 January 2019 – Story from Road Safety GB. The Road Safety GB Academy has unveiled its spring 2019 training programme for road...