Fleet Safety Forum – Best of the Best Awards for Excellence in Road Risk Management
RoadSafe is delighted to remind you that the Fleet Safety Forum will be hosting it's Best of the Best Awards in June next year. Described as the Fleet and CV Industry’s flagship road safety awards dinner and dance evening, the event is sponsored by Driving for Better Business champion, Arval, and follows on from the Best of the Best Conference on 11th February 2009.
Thursday 25th June 2009, Warwickshire
Please find a flyer attached for the above event.
Enter the awards and put your organisation’s road safety initiative on the map.
Enter the Awards:
Deadline for entries: Friday 3rd April 2009
There are 10 award categories and organisations of any size operating vehicles of any type can enter. There is no charge for entering to ensure equal opportunities; however we do request that all organisations entering book at least one seat at the awards (£9o)
- Road Risk Manager of the Year Awards
- Company Driver Safety Award
- Fleet Safety Analysis and Action Award
- Safe Vehicles Award
- Disaster Management Policy Award
- Road Safety in the Community Award
- Fleet Safety Provider of the Year Award
- Fleet Safety Product of the Year Award
- Vehicle Manufacturer Award
- Kevin Storey Award for Outstanding Commitment to Road Safety
For your entry form and for information on booking seats at the awards:
Call Alison on 01484 559909
Or email email@example.com