RoSPA annual Road Safety Conference 2019.
RoSPA's annual Road Safety Conference will take place on February 13th 2019. The theme will be policies and practical initiatives to protect Britain's most vulnerable road users.
The conference is aimed at all road safety practitioners, researchers, policy makers and stakeholders, and will involve a number of interesting talks covering a range of topics, and networking opportunities throughout the day.
Delegates will hear from key policy makers, leading academics and practitioners delivering case studies within both a rural and urban setting, followed by exhibition opportunities.
Speakers this year include:
- Mark Bennett, European product expert from Britax
- Stuart Reid, interim director Vision Zero, TfL
- Joe Green, transportation behaviour change manager from Birmingham City Council
- Lyn Morris, road safety officer of Carmarthenshire Road Safety
- Ameena Berkowitz, policy adviser, Road Safety Policy (Vulnerable Road Users) from the Department for Transport
- Karen McDonnell, head of RoSPA Scotland and RoSPA OHS policy advisor.
For more detail about the conference please click here.
Related news, events and information
20 December 2018 – RoSPA's annual Road Safety Conference will take place on February 13th 2019. The theme will be policies and...
17 January 2018 – Road and environment professionals from across the private, public and third sectors will meet to discuss how...
17 January 2018 – A new one-day Older Road User Conference is to be held at the RAC Club, Pall Mall, on the 19th September...
9 May 2018 – Story from Road Safety GB. In March 2018, Jesse Norman, the minister responsible for road safety, launched a...
31 January 2018 – The Australasian College of Road Safety (ACRS) & Austroads, and co-Chair organisations ARRB and Transport &...