2019 Strength in Numbers Annual Conference
The NETS 2019 Annual STRENGTH IN NUMBERS® Benchmark Conference will take place in Arlington Virginia on October 9th & 10th, 2019.
It will provide an opportunity to share road safety case studies, new research and emerging issues with employer road safety peers.
Preliminary topics planned for 2019 include:
- The role of executive leadership in establishing AND sustaining a proactive road safety culture
- Vehicle technology advancements and the role of OEMs in making vehicles safer for everyone
- Best practices to incorporate health and wellness into your road safety program
- Employer policy development and best practice implementation surrounding cannabis legalization
- Sessions dedicated to Heavy Good Vehicles (HGV) and International initiatives for global organizations
- Best practice social responsibility and community outreach projects and strategies
- Review of 2019 NETS Benchmark report including the latest findings and correlation of road safety leading and lagging indicators
Attendees will also have the opportunity to engage directly with NETS sponsors who will be on-site for the duration of the event.
For more information please click here.