This course offers driver trainers and risk management professionals an in-depth understanding of DriverMetrics® Profiling reports and how to use coaching techniques to address the behavioural issues in driver risk.
This highly practical and tailored 2 day course gives delegates the knowledge and skills to risk assess drivers and implement behavioural change programmes. It’s designed for driver trainers and managers who aim to use DriverMetrics® Profiling to change high risk behaviours. It delivers training to delegates on how to use a range of driver coaching approaches, such as workshops and in-vehicle training.
Learn Core Skills including:
- Understand the psychological principles that underpin driver behaviour
- Identify the behavioural factors that influence crash risk
- Interpret DriverMetrics® Profiling reports
- Discover practical strategies that influence driver behaviour and mitigate risk
- The Human Factors in Driving
- Assessing Driver Risk
- Influencing Driver Behaviour
- DriverMetrics® Profiling led Coaching
To register please click here.