Fleet Management Live
03 October 2017 The NEC Birmingham
Fleet Management Live will take place on 3rd – 4th October 2017 at the NEC, Birmingham.
It welcomes organisations with car and van fleets of all sizes, to face future challenges and opportunities together with 2 days of learning, sharing and networking at the NEC.
Whether you’re a manager in fleet, transport, finance, procurement, HR, or you’re an SME owner/managing director; uncover opportunities to help lead your business with ‘next generation’ fleet management best practices.
It will deliver 9 free-to-attend best practice workshops, presented by fleet experts, for managers in fleet & transport, and ‘discover fleet’ sessions for finance, procurement and HR, as well as SME owners/managing directors: promising to deliver an unparalleled level of knowledge and insight in to the following:
- Latest and most innovative fleet management tools and technologies
- Developments in legislation and regulations impacting fleet management
- Every important area of risk and responsibility carried by fleet managers
- As well as, giving show visitors unlimited access on the exhibition floor to senior representatives from 120+ exhibitors, including:
- The world’s leading vehicle manufacturers
- The UK’s leading professional service providers in fleet management, including leasing companies, technology providers and fleet consultants
- The full range of suppliers to the fleet management community
For more information please click here.
Related news, events and information
23 November 2016 – Brake is inviting bookings from fleet operators and suppliers to attend its 2017 Fleet Safety conference, which...
17 March 2017 – Brake is inviting bookings from fleet operators and suppliers to attend its Fleet Safety Conference 2017, which...
2 February 2017 – The Summit, hosted by the team behind the Driving for Better Business campaign, aims to aid the Department for...
7 February 2018 – The conference will bring together leaders of the UK fleet industry and will enable fleet managers and...
1 February 2017 – From 4th to 6th April 2017, the highly anticipated international traffic management, road safety and highways...
23 February 2018 – RoadSafe has been pleased to support the EASST Road Safety at Work: Online Course for Managers. Taught by...