Business Champions in PRAISE Reports
The European PRAISE programme features a series of 7 Thematic Reports providing good practice case-studies, the business cases and recommendations to employers in relation to the following topics:
- How Can In-Vehicle Safety Equipment improve Road Safety at work?
- Fit for Road Safety; From Risk Assessment to Training
- Fitness to Drive
- Safer Commuting to Work
- Minimising In Vehicle Distraction
- Road Safety at Work Zones
- EU Social Rules and Heavy Goods Vehicle Drivers
Each Report is supported by a Factsheet focusing on the specific experiences of businesses and other organisations three of which feature Driving for better Business Champions.:
- DB Schenker
- Suckling Transport - DfBB Champion.
- Fredso Vognmandsforretning
- Transport for London
- 3M - DfBB Champion
- Autoroutes du Sud de la France
- TNT Express - DfBB Champion
Related news, events and information
24 October 2016 – Driving for Better Business champions' case studies feature in a new on-line course developed by the EASST...
3 March 2016 – Crashes involving at-work drivers are forecast to reduce as employers benefit from a new online benchmarking...
4 May 2016 – Story from Road Safety GB. The report, 'Prioritising the Safety Potential of Automated Driving in Europe', was...