Modernising Driver Training Consultation
The modernising driver training consultation affects every ADI, so it's important that all ADIs have their say on it.
If you are an ADI, give your views by 8 August 2013 on the proposals to:
• Introduce fines that the ADI Registrar could charge you if you don't follow a condition of your approval
• Let you book your standards check online at a time that suits you
• Split the registration fee so you pay a lower registration fee, and then pay for your standards check when you book it
• Change the grading structure for ADIs
• Decide what information about ADIs it would be useful and fair for DSA to make available to the public
How to have your say:
1. Read the proposals in the consultation.
2. Read the webchat questions and answers if you need more information.
3. Fill in the online reply form by Thursday 8 August 2013.