RoSPA Road Safety Conference 2015
Using pedestrian safety as a reference point, RoSPA’s 2015 Road Safety Conference will explore a range of tools and topics linked to publicity, engineering and training. It will be aimed at helping road safety practitioners make the most of their budgets, influence behaviour, and effectively evaluate their interventions.
Programme highlights include:
- Pedestrian campaigns: What is their place in national road safety publicity?
- Evaluation techniques: Learn how to evaluate the success of road safety campaign
- Behavioural safety: Using this Dual Process Model to influence pedestrian behaviours
- Pedestrian Training Schemes: Do they work and should you invest in them?
- Engineering: Designing pedestrian friendly environments
Click here for further information.
Related news, events and information
26 April 2017 – Developing road safety interventions is an intensive and time-consuming activity and it is essential to develop...
10 April 2017 – PACTS has launched a Timeline of Opportunities in Road Safety. The timeline – freely available to everyone on...
11 April 2016 – If you are putting time, money and effort into conveying road safety messages to any road user, you will want...
6 March 2017 – The Fourth United Nations Global Road Safety Week will be held from 8-14 May 2017. This Week will focus on...