MAST Conferences: agenda is confirmed
The first will be held in the North, on Wednesday 25th March at 2, Piccadilly Place, Manchester, M1 3BG.
The second will be in the South, held on Wednesday 1st April at 55, Broadway, London, SW1H 0BD
The agendas have now been finalised for both events and will be as follows:
- MAST Dashboard - A revolution in simplifying collision analysis with casualty profiling
- Keynote speakers providing insight into using data to manage and direct resources
- How to engage with vulnerable groups using the social media insight provided by Experian Mosaic
- Revolutionary new behaviour change techniques to make an impact with younger audiences
- Exploring techniques in GIS analysis including route profiling tools
- User case studies delivered by peers, sharing best practice with follow professionals
- How not to do analysis: talking through some of the most crucial mistakes (often made by journalists) in interpreting analysis
Registration will be from 9.30am at both events, with conference running from 10am to 4pm. More details of the sessions can be found here for the northern event and here for the southern event.To register, fill in the form on our website.
To regsiter please click here.
Related news, events and information
19 December 2017 – The 2018 European Day Without A Road Death (Project EDWARD) will be happening on Wednesday 19th September. The...
14 March 2018 – Road Safety GB Academy presents a two-day Behavioural Change course. It will include: * Understanding road...