Think Campaign web site changes
THINK! campaign information is now available on the Direct Gov web site, where direct links are available to:
• THINK! road safety statistics and facts
• THINK! adverts and interactive road safety games
• partnership information
Road safety advice
Visit the new advice section for general road safety information including:
• drink driving limits
• advice on choosing and fitting child car seats
• penalties for using hand-held mobile phones whilst driving
Road safety professionals
Visit the new professional advice section on the Department for Transport website for information and resources to support professionals in delivering road safety messages including:
• THINK! campaign strategies, key messages and recent campaign activity
• THINK! research including campaign evaluation
• information about using THINK! adverts and brand guidelines
Related news, events and information
16 May 2018 – Driving for Better Business has launched a new web site with free resources available for employers and road...
6 September 2017 – The campaign which now forms the core element of the Highways England business outreach programme is developing...
10 April 2017 – PACTS has launched a Timeline of Opportunities in Road Safety. The timeline – freely available to everyone on...
1 March 2017 – In advance of the Fourth UN Global Road Safety Week, there is now a new website dedicated to it. In the coming...
AA Trust wins Prince Michael International Road Safety Award for ten years of innovative road safety campaigns
11 December 2018 – Press release from the AA Charitable Trust. The AA Trust has been awarded a prestigious Prince Michael...