DSA's fast track service for driver and rider trainers
DSA’s customer service centre offers a Fast Track for driver trainers. It’s really easy to use and it’ll save time!
1. Call 0300 200 1122 and dial one of these options:
- all theory tests - dial 11
- practical car test enquiry and booking (including ADIs) - dial 25
- trainer booking LGVs only – dial 26
- trainer booking motorcycles only – dial 27 (after 8.15 am)
2. If the call isn't answered after 60 seconds, you'll be offered callback assist - this saves your place in the queue so you can hang up and get on with your day
3. You'll need to confirm the number you want DSA to call you back on - it can be a landline or mobile, and it doesn't have to be the number you are calling from at the time
4. Speak your name and hang up when you are told to
5. As soon as you reach the front of the queue, DSA will call you back - don't worry if you are on the phone - DSA will try three times
6. If your number's been engaged and you haven't heard back from DSA within 30 minutes, you'll need to go back to step one
This service is only for driver and rider trainers. Do not give these details to your pupils, as it will slow down the service for the trainers.