Road Safety Research Training
IRSA is developing M.Sc. and Ph.D. programs, studies and research on Road Safety at a number of universities across the world to develop research programmes and equip the local policy makers with knowledge and examples of best practice.
An “Academic Union for Road Safety” is being formed between:
- The Technical University of Cluj –Napoca, Romania
- Lund University, Sweden.
- Hasselt University, Belgium.
- Institute of Traffic & Road Safety of the University of València, Spain.
- San Francisco University of Quito, Ecuador
- Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia
- Near East University, North Cyprus.