56th CIECA General Assembly and Congress
07 March 2024 Dubai
CIECA intends to open the doors of its main annual event to all organizations around the globe interested in contributing to the improvement of road safety not only in Europe but worldwide. Therefore, the CIECA Congress 2024 intends to be a forum for all researchers, practitioners, and stakeholders interested in driver testing who develop their professional activities within CIECA member organizations, and other public and private institutions around road safety topics which is also a core principle of our mission.
Abstracts on the following topics can be submitted:
- Vulnerable road users
- Distraction, inattention and fatigue and their impact on road safety
- Fit to Drive issues
- Novice Driver/Rider testing
- Novice Driver/Rider education
- Other Vehicle Users (Tractors, Quad Bikes, E-scooters, etc)
- Road Safety Education through all ages
- Road User Behaviour and Human Factors
- Road User Education for professional purposes
- Heavy Vehicles (Trucks, Buses & Drivers)
- Road safety in developing countries
- Road safety and emerging technologies
- Smart driving in future cities
- Driver licencing systems and autonomous vehicles
- ADAS and driver education and testing
- The impact of autonomous vehicles in driver testing
- The impact of autonomous vehicles in driver education
- Developments in the theory test
- New perspectives on Hazard Perception
- Legislative framework and road safety
- Implementation of new information systems and the importance of customer service
- Driver Licencing Exchange and road safety
- Statistics and data collection for the improvement of driver testing
- Adapting driver testing to emerging technologies
Related news, events and information
27 September 2023 – The CIECA Congress 2024 intends to be a forum for all researchers, practitioners, and stakeholders interested...
10 April 2018 – The 50th CIECA General Assembly and Congress will take place in Belfast, Northern Ireland, on Wednesday 30th...
1 October 2019 – While road safety practitioners are aware of the future development of connected and autonomous vehicles (CAV),...
15 March 2023 – The 55th CIECA General Assembly and Congress in Vienna (Austria) , is on 23 - 26 May 2023, hosted by our Member...
21 July 2014 – A growing number of vehicles are becoming available which automatically apply emergency braking to a vehicle if...
21 October 2020 – Release from the CIECA. Do you have an idea for a webinar that would be beneficial for the CIECA audience? Or...
7 April 2010 – 42nd International CIECA Congress Budapest, Hungary on Friday 4 June 2010. CIECA, founded in 1956, promotes...
4 August 2022 – The objective of our CAV Safety Hub is to increase the awareness in the road safety community of the value of...
8 November 2017 – The 50th CIECA General Assembly and Congress ''Safe driving for life: changing attitude and behaviour through...